had a fun time with PH today... he kept requesting me to play twinkle twinkle little star while he 'dance' about... :P
aft a while, papa decided to join in n played the piano too.. not bad.. he managed to rem quite alot of notes aft i played once for him... :)
but PH certainly has his own preference... :P not long aft papa played the piano, he ran to papa..
品衡: 爸爸起来leh...
then, he ran to mama... n pulled mama to the piano....
hahahahahaaha.... ;D
hmmm... 胎教 is really important... playing erhu for him everyday while i was pregnant really paid off... heeee.. :P
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
PH is so lively & cute and he looks exactly like you Shihui! :) When I look at him it reminded me of our primary sch days... PH is just like a mini boy version of you. So cute! :)
Also, I wish I had not given up learning piano when I was young... haiz, see lah, now I cannot play nice music for Ania:(
heee... he really looked like me when i was young?? hmmm... shall go n dig out my old photos n do a comparison.. :)
aiya... my piano all return to teacher liao... juz anyhow play lah... my chords not quite right.. hehehehe... :P
O.o anyhow play also can play until so nice! You're my idol leh!!
Post a Comment