Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Gal!!!

my best fren is expecting her first baby.. they had a scan today n finally know the baby's gender... it's a gal!! felt so happy.. :) well.. she said she prefer boy.. but i like gals leh.. hahahaha... :P now, i can start shopping for cute baby gal dresses for the baby...

little baby... how fortunate u r... aunty Shihui here going to splurge on nice cute dresses for you... :)

hopefully we will get to meet up aft baby is born... :)

2 comments:

JM said...

:D Thanks for posting :) I remember you saying to me if it's a girl you already reserve for PH?! :P The baby's father also prefers girls. I said I preferred boy only to annoy him and I probably thought it was 'low maintenance' to have a boy :P (Apparently, it is equally expensive :P) At the end of the day, we just want a healthy baby! :D

isishui said...

hehe... ya lor.. of coz muz reserve for PH.. :P but hor.. they muz work really hard in maintaining their 'long distance relationship'... hehehehe... :P